OrganizeOK is free online web tool featuring scheduled RSVP email invitations and headcount for repeating events in closed groups.
Why to use OrganizeOK
OrganizeOK saves your time helping to avoid you lots of calls or emails to invite everybody and to find out who would come. It's convenient to use for repeating events. System can send preset email invitations with RSVP function, online participants’ registration and count for every repeating event.
Invited participants always can see how many participants are invited, who confirmed participation in confirmation time order, who haven’t confirmed, who refused. Participants also can write comments for event.
OrganizeOK is good for organizing your football, basketball, hockey, tennis, any other team sports, card or table games or other games, going out, inviting guests, holidays, trips, parties, meetings, organizations and any other group activities.
Organizing any kind of mentioned above event?
Don’t call, don’t email!
Be advanced – use free online organizer OrganizeOk.com!
OrganizeOK is convenient and easy to use in three steps
- Create event - write title, description, pick place (can show it on Google maps), pick start and end time. You can choose repeating events.
- Invite friends – write down or select from contacts friends you would like to invite. Event admins having right to edit event information, invite other participants or to make confirmations for other participants can be selected here. If you wish to include all event information into messages to participants, press button "Load event information" before selecting when and to whom to send invitation, reminder or thanks. Check-box "Add participants list" means including the latest participant list into message when the message is sent. Up to three different invitations, messages or reminders can be prepared. Save event to activate all messages settings and to send all current invitations and messages.
- Confirm participation – invited participants can easily confirm their participation In the event simply by clicking Yes or No in invitation email. They can also access event description by unique event link sent by email or open event from their OrganizeOK account ant to confirm participation there.
Users have to Sign up for account before creating events. It's possible to do with your email or using existing Facebook, Google or Yahoo! accounts.
Users having accounts can sign in also using their email or existing Facebook, Google or Yahoo! accounts.
Once received invitation by email, invited participants can confirm or reject their participation by just clicking Yes, Maybe or No link in the email. Please don't share these links. They are just for the specific participant. Every participant can check event information clicking event link without sign up or sign in. After confirmation, rejection or signed in users can write comments concerning this event.
Signed in users additionally can see their events in Calendar. Events, user is participating in, are selected in blue. Orange marker shows events with changes (edited event information, changed participants confirmations, new comments) after the last visit. Signed in users also can search their events and manage their contacts. Contacts also can be imported from existing Google or Yahoo! accounts.
- Simple and convenient one window interface
- Sign up and sign in using Facebook, Google or Yahoo! accounts
- Online events calendar
- Repeating events
- Email invitations, messages, reminders with RSVP function sent to participants any preset time before event
- Participation confirmation directly from e-mail or by signing into the website OrganizeOk.com
- Participants can confirm participation without registration
- Events changes notification
- Contacts import from Google, Yahoo!
- Event copy
- Events search
- Event comment
Please have a pleasure using OrganizeOK.
Find us on Google+